Homech Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
you are bothered by problems associated with dry air, using the
humidifier to control the levels of humidity to solve it by adding
moisture to the air for a more comfortable environment. Control the
levels of humidity with a humidistat. An excellent humidifier can make
your home's air much more comfortable to breathe, particularly when the
air becomes too dry. A model that prevents mineral dust from dispersing
is preferable for your health.
1. How does a humidifier work?
are devices that emit water vapor or steam to increase moisture levels
in the air (humidity). Ultrasonic humidifiers produce a cool mist with
ultrasonic vibration. Evaporators use a fan to blow air through a wet
wick, filter or belt.
2. How to figure out whether you need a Humidifier?
There are 3 situations can tell you that you need a Humidifier.
1) You live in a dry or arid climate.
2) You want to increase the moisture levels in your home’s air.
3) You have frequent nosebleeds or sinuses issues, or your respiratory system is aggravated by dry air.
3. What water should I put in my humidifier?
distilled or demineralized water: Distilled or demineralized water has
less mineral content than regular tap water. These water types make your
humidifier less likely to expel white mineral dust into your indoor air
and less likely for that dust to invade your lungs.
4. How do I clean my humidifier?
Step 1: Unplug, empty the humidifier and disassemble it completely.
Step 2: Pour 1-2 cups of undiluted white vinegar into the tank, swish it around to wet the tank inside and stand for 15-20 mins.