1. 6 different, automated patterns - stars, snow, bells, Christmas trees, snowmen, and Santa Claus. Class Ⅲ-a laser light, wavelength data red light: 1.02 mw; Green light: 0.83 mw
2. Suitable for outdoor use no matter the conditions, the unibody construction has an IP65 waterproof rating so it keeps water out; FDA, FCC, & RoHS certified for additional safety
3. Wireless RF controller: working up to 26 feet away, you’ll have full control of the lights, the distant operation of the outdoor Star projector saves you from using up close
4. Gigantic coverage: enjoy the largest coverage – can light up to 33 feet away for a huge 1000 square foot depth; can also cover an incredible 5000 square feet in complete darkness
5. Year round light show: the holiday laser light is not just for the festive season, permanently install it for year round entertainment and style
Laser Wavelength Green: 532nm Red: 650nm
Input Voltage: 110V Output Voltage: 12V/1A
Remote Distance: 26ft Coverage: 92m2 /1000ft2
Operating temperature range: - 4℉ to 95℉ (-20℃ to 35℃)
RF Controller: Color (red, green, or red / green combination); Flash (slow, medium, fast, or static); Motion Speed (slow, medium, fast, or static); Timer (2h / 4h / 6h / 8h)
Batteries: 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
1. Please avoid direct eye exposure.
2. Only use supplied power adapter connected to a properly grounded outdoor outlet. Do not use with other dimmers or remote timers.
3. In order not to harm product lifespan, please turn off every 6 hours and ensure you wait half an hour before turning back on.
4. If the green laser lights work intermittently, it will need a 15-20 minutes warm-up. When the temperature is below 14° F, the green laser module will need to be heated for about 15-20 minutes to work normally. Green laser is affected by temperature and humidity so use in optimal weather conditions. Class Ⅲ-A Laser Light Wavelength data Red light: 1.02 mW; Green light: 0.83 mW.
1x Laser light
1x Support Post
1x User Guide